Notice of Certain Marketing Practices at Axis International School
Axis International engages in the following activities to market the school:
1. We have a homepage so that we can have a web presence.
2. Some programs allows us to monitor visitors to our site. They gather information about our users and process that for us so that we can better understand who is visiting us and what they are viewing. We are not given the individual pieces of information. Google Analytics will allow us to watch someone engage our site in real time, but no contact information is given; the viewer remains anonymous but we can see where they go on our site.
3. Pictures. Parents must consent for us to use their children's pictures for the marketing of the school. The Gallery will contain additional pictures to the ones used for marketing, and these pictures do not require consent by a unanimous decision from our parents.
4. For individuals with a celebrity status, or who are connected with a celebrity, we will not publish their picture for any reason.
5. We do not engage in magazine or newspaper advertisements.
6. We may from time to time co-operate with a publisher to write a story about our school. We will never pay a publisher to write a story to market our school.
8. We do consult with people from time to time to market the school. All information is strictly confidential and we are very careful how we do any marketing activities as a result of this advise.
9. We do have a school brochure that will be distributed to people who request it.
10. We are on some lists of International Schools. Some publishers ask for information, others do not.
11. Preschoolnavi.com This is a website that promotes/markets our school. All pictures used are in accordance with our policy.
12. Globaldaigakku.com This is a website that promotes/markets our school. All pictures used are in accordance with our policy.
13. Japan Times Once a year, our school will appear in a list of International Schools in Japan, in the Japan Times.
Axis International does not engage in the following activities to market the school:
1. We do not pay anyone to put flyers into postboxes.
2. We do not advertise by handing out tissues at the station or in any other location.